Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coming Chinese New Year 2011



















Its already 19 of January...still got 14days(2weeks)
then bilibala bilabila tatatalata its chinese new year again...
Time past very very fast..still remember my last CNY
I went to shanghai with my family and this year we plan for Taiwan..











haha abit curious of it as this is my 1st time to Taiwan and the
special things is my sister bf and my dear will follow us for this trip...
Really cant wait for that time anymore..
The best things I love about CNY is the decorations and CNY songs...
The 'Denglung' also very nice...and those firecrackers sound is really
wonderful and fantastic...
of course is the Ang Bao from everyone lolx..
But I hate the day after Chinese New Year as school reopen again
and I need to wait 1more years for the next Chinese New Year..OH No...

No comments:

Post a Comment