Thursday, December 30, 2010

Singapore Trip...


Take a long time to update my singapore trip...
ARghh....Coz i m a bit moody this few days..
Erm a 5days 4nite trip to singapore is really not enough
for me if I have alot of $$$ cash haha..
I went there by bus with 3of my classmate who is
Jar chee, Elaine and Eunice...
Thanks Eunice sister( Gwen) and her husband ( Don)
for the accommodation...
The first day nothing much we do...Reach there at around 6pm
and we went to bedok point for Thai food...Yummy I love TomYam haha
The second days will be SHOPPING...Gals happiness....lol..
We went to far east shopping mall for pretty cloths...
I buy some cloths and shoes here...
and of coz countdown at the nite....
Merry Christmas haha....

Me, Jar, Elaine and Eunice...going to countdown...















Reach Esplanade...The balloon is the wish list from
the citizen...so special...
















































Our group picture....


I












on the next day, we went to sentosa beach...
The Siloso beach if i not mistaken hehex...
Took some photo here and we went to shopping
at Vivo City....LOl...I love shopping...

At the beach...Enjoy















Group pic at Merlion...















At the beach...should be emo but i laugh haha...















Lastly the stuff that I bought from this trip...
Hehex I m happy with it...
















This is what Jar Chee bought...















And Elaine stuff...many dress coz she in love with it...
haha...lol..















Finally what we plan for next year is....
Thailand....coz we love shopping....
Charmane you all should joined us..
really alot of FUN

2 comments:

  1. aiyaa.... ah ma, dont say liao lor.. make me sad only leh... =( hahaha... i dont want Thailand laa.... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. why dun wan thailand??haha bangkok very nice shopping leh...

    ReplyDelete