Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Start Blogging Again

OMGgssss I had stopped blogging for more than a year... Going to blog about my new life.
I had moved my house to Damansara. The place was awesome just sometimes it is too far to go to KL due to very jam. Started my new semester in HELP University and this is my Last SEMESTER. Times flies too fast 3years of Degree courses will end this December... I will definitely miss my dear friends.

# OUR MEMORIES since 1st year....

1) Eunice Bday Celebration


2) Charmane Bday


Is this at Redbox.....??


3) Genting Trip



4) My 21st Bday Celebration


5) Kedah Trip 2011 during semester break
  

6) Baking at home


7) Mooncake Festival 2011 at Charmane house...

8) Outing with my dearies...


9) Penang Trip 2011


10) Fighting for exam Azzzahhh...



Exam praying at Klang Temple...




Charmane 21st bday 2012

Will try my best to blog more hehex...

No comments:

Post a Comment