Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Today is Dong Zhi...
Everyone will eat tong yuen at their home..
Mummy say today is a very big celebration for Chinese
which is bigger than Chinese New Year..
Last time mummy always say eat according to your age..
I still so funny..
I ask mummy then grandma 60+ few years ago then
she have to eat alot of tong yuen lo...
Today i eat alot of tong yuen at papa factory and home...
papa will so happy when he saw us go factory to visit him..
Haha my papa is really a good and funny dad...I appreciate him a lot...

At papa factory after praying...
The first things to do is eat tong yuen lo...



Daddy so enjoy cutting chicken, duck and meat for our lunch hehe..
You see...he really so funny and he love to sMiLe...


After finish our lunch, we went back home and I eat again...
OMG...my stomach wanna boom de and feel want to vomit...
so I make a very nice drink that I love to drink whenever
I feel like wanna vomit...
It taste sweet and sour...
This is Honey Lemon Plum Juice...
To make this: make sure u have all this item...

1) Sour Lemon Arghh



2) Plum...



3) Honey..



To begin: just put everything together into a cup...
Then put warm water and 1teaspoon of honey...
Remember: the lemon you have to squeeze it...
Lastly, put ice cube on it...
and this is done....
DaDaDa....
I do for me and my sister baby hehe
























Finally the Honey Lemon Plum is done hehex
























You can have a try on it...
Really so delicious and effective
when you are too full or wanna vomit...

2 comments:

  1. haha dun eat too full xD take care!
    ur dad so shuai la, i like it.. xD

    ~krent~

    ReplyDelete
  2. krent: haha i dint eat many leh...
    my dad always so shuai eh haha...u also same mah..

    ReplyDelete