Friday, August 21, 2009

Penang Life with mY DeaR

I love my penang life so much..I already been there for around 4mths..i feel very happy when i was there..I had my college fren and my dear was there..Everynite i will go out with my dear for dinner..I m glad that god give me a chance to know him last time..He had bring many joyful into my life..He had colour my life from a black scene to a colourful one..During my 18yrs old birthday i feel very surprise when he buy a dog for my birthday present..He really treat me so gud although sometimes he really make me jealous so much..Although we juz 2gether for around 6mths,he had bring me up..When i m sad,not happy,worrying,he is the one that beside me that cheer me up...Dear i m very happy that i knw u...Although we cant always be 2gether bt i will appreciate the every moment that we 2gether..I wnt leave u alone de...This is my promise to u..

No comments:

Post a Comment