Saturday, August 22, 2009

Penang Life with mY coLLege Frenz

Thz for my college fren that treat me so gud...Janice,E.chyng,Canying,Nicholas and Calvin..Although i knw u all juz for a few months bt u all treat me so gud also..I feel that u all are juz like my kl fren that treat me so gud and so nice..We always spend our time 2gether when in the college or went out for shopping or anywhr...E.chyng and Canying do u all still rmb the time we go and eat cendol,then to praying and lastly when to the playground??haha miss the moment coz we are juz like small kid play at thr playground eating the ice-cream so sweet..Janice,i dint thk be4 that we can become a so gud fren..After we knw each other for 2weeks,u follow me to kl to ply..U very look after me at penang..Thz very much..I still rmb last time we always go out 2gether de...But i knw nw everyone of us is busy wit our own life also...Nw we have a 2weeks break..I miss u all so much..I miss penang..can i go bac nw??I very hop3 so i can go bac nw...

No comments:

Post a Comment