Sunday, August 23, 2009

cLeaNinG mY n3w hOusE

wao...2day damn tired lo...
yesterday my new hse gt fired leh...
many cousin thr...xia shi wo men lo...
i call the fired bomba...haha nw think back very scare..
when everyone saw the smoke came out from the fuse box
they ran out to the car gargage and thr is one ppl missing..
which is my younger sister baby...she is taking her bath at the top floor...
wat a worrying is she alone at the top..my dad and one of my cousin bro
when up to call her...wat the bad things is the firemen take around 25minute
to rch our hse after we call them..
However we did not lost anythg juz the curtain had spoil...and the wall and floor all
become so dirty...wat a funny thg is all ppl 4got about our dog ah jack...No ppl bring him out from the car gargage thr...Juz my dad will rmb him and bring him out..
This incident had teach us thr fire is really very dangerous...
All home need some fire extinguish to ensure that emergency

No comments:

Post a Comment